day 1: drink more water (0.5 oz. x weight) - 10/01/11
- Week 1: Many of you know that water has a lot of benefits, Bonnie told me it would help with my headaches, dizziness, metabolizm, dry mouth and to make sure I drink a cup of water right when I wake up. So far it's working and it's only the 2nd day. It would help to have some encouragement and participation, I know it will help anyone who feels the same way as I do. 10/6/11 - So far I've been drinking as much water as possible, my days are turning out better and I do feel a lot better just doing it. 10/8/11 - I do notice myself drinking more soda and less water, I gotta work on doing the opposite. Definitely working out for me right now, I don't feel as tired throughout the day. I'm really liking the effects that water has on a person. I love drinking water even though it doesn't have a taste. 10/14/11 - This morning I was in a rush to drop off my son for a cross-country meet and I needed to get home to get ready for work that I just got up and took him to the school. On my way I drank 7-up (usually I don't drink soda in the morning) but it was the only thing to drink. Right now I feel like I'm in a slump, now I'm drinking water and eating something for breakfast. I can't believe the feeling of just drinking water does to a person's body and feelings. I hope some people are drinking their daily water intake.
- Week 1: Vege's & fruits are good and I love them, but I seem to have a hard time to remember to eat them everyday. I need to make sure I eat enough to nurish my body, I have to work hard at this. Please let me know how you are doing at these challenges, I hope everyone is doing fine at these.
Week 1: getting enough sleep every night will help make you feel better, lose weight, reduce stress & more. At this moment I am doing good of making sure I get enough of sleep every night. I could check this off of my list. Week 1: I know there are a lot of benefits from not smoking that's why I don't smoke. My husband does, I just need to stay away from him when he does smoke. There is a lot of information for people who do smoke at Bonni's website (creatingahouseofgrace.blotspot.com). I can check this off of my list. Yay!!
- I try reading the labels but most of the time I don't know what it means. It could be the reason why it is bad for people. I will need to make more food on my own rather than have it premade. This challenge is so hard for me and my family but I'm going to try to read the labels more than usual.
- I didn't know that sugar had such a high impact to how it effects us and our bodies, this one is an important one. If you go to Bonnie's website, it tells you all the things sugar can do to your body if you use a lot. Sometimes I have to have sugar and when I do it can be addictive because then I want more and more and can't stop. Right now I'm okay at limiting my sugar intake, I just gotta watch myself when I do get that urge. I'll cut back with just a little sugar or try the honey idea that Bonnie recommended.
- This one is a hard one for me considering that we usually don't have many people who sell farm fresh products. I'll keep an ear out for it, but I will do this during the summer because I do have a garden that we started growing this past summer. A garden is challenging but it is totally rewarding, I just forced myself to try to keep up with the garden. I hope I do better next year.